Location: Paris (75002), France
Job Type: Full time
Job Offer ID: 45
We are looking for a star Hardware Supply Chain Manager to join our international team in the Paris office.
Founded in 2015 by Mike Ausems, CEO and Daniel Maurice-Vallerey, Executive Chairman, globally recognized experts in payments and terminals, who previously did work for Honeywell, Ingenico, SumUp, VISA, MasterCard and Yoyo and headquartered in Paris, with offices in Cairo.
Yello’s mission is to provide simple, in-person end-to-end business services + payment services.
Yello offers widely deployable best-in-class NEXTGENPOS terminals as a service, APIs, together with our in-house (e.g Yello for Retail, Yello for Restaurant, Yello for Loyalty) and third parties’ Business Services (via our YelloShop application store), Payment Services, Financial Services (a.o. loans) and Payroll Services.
Yello can accept universal payments methods: EMV contact and contactless, QR codes and magstripe cards, VISA, MasterCard, Yoyo Wallet, UnionPay, AMEX, JCB, SEPA DD & CT, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, WeChat Pay, Alipay and Yello Pay.
Our team is agile, efficient, innovative, and focused on excellence. The pace is fast, and the work is stimulating.
- To manage the component procurement for R&D and mass production.
- Coordinate with global suppliers on all procurement and supply chain matters
- Take the lead between our hardware development team and component suppliers to resolve any pending/blocking points.
- To find the best source for each component cost/quality/lead-time including dual source where appropriate.
- To benchmark/challenge suppliers with regular quotations/RFPs.
- To identify cost saving targets and achieve them.
- To manage forecasting and demand planning including Sales & Order Processing (S&OP) processes.
- To optimise inventory holdings.
- To manage the inbound and outbound logistic flows.
- To manage logistic suppliers (freight forwarding, warehousing, import/custom clearance, etc.).
- Work with suppliers and contract manufacturers to maintain the highest levels of product quality.
- Full and demonstrable professional proficiency in both spoken and written English (TOEIC 900+ level).
- Team spirit, flexibility, results-oriented, ready to do whatever it takes (WIT).
- High-energy and energizing personality.
- 3-5 Years of proven work experience as a Hardware Supply Chain Manager.
- Proven and quantifiable success in leading negotiations.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with suppliers and technology partners.
- Results oriented problem solver.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience of change control and quality processes.
- Attention to detail
- Professional Supply Chain qualifications e.g. APICS, CPIM, CSCP etc.
Upper range, depending on profile; stocks, based on performance. Frequent travel.
- If you do not have full professional proficiency in both spoken and written English (TOEIC 900+ level or equivalent) or if you have less than three years of proven work experience, then please do not apply, because unfortunately, we will be not able to consider your application.
- Only candidates from the Paris region (or willing to move here) and with a valid work permit need to apply. We cannot consider applications without a valid work permit.
To apply, please send an email with both a motivational cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org