Location: Paris (75002), France
Job Type: Full time
Job Offer ID: 46
We are looking for a star Sales Admin Manager to join our international Team Yello in the Paris office.
Founded in 2015 by Mike Ausems, CEO and Daniel Maurice-Vallerey, Executive Chairman, globally recognized experts in payments and terminals, who previously did work for Honeywell, Ingenico, SumUp, VISA, MasterCard and Yoyo and headquartered in Paris, with offices in Cairo.
Yello’s mission is to build simple tools for in-person service and sales.
Yello offers widely deployable best-in-class NextgenPOS terminals as a service, APIs, with our in-house (Yello Retail, Yello Restaurant, Yello Loyalty, Yello Payroll) and third parties’ business services (via our YelloShop app store), Payment Services, and Financial Services (a.o. credit).
Yello can accept universal payments methods: EMV contact and contactless, QR codes and magstripe cards, VISA, MasterCard, Yoyo Wallet, UnionPay, AMEX, JCB, SEPA DD & CT, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, WeChat Pay, Alipay and Yello Pay.
Our team is agile, efficient, innovative, and focused on excellence. The pace is fast, and the work is stimulating.
- Pro-actively contribute to Yello sales.
- Set-up, update and complete all required documents for new and existing customers.
- Coordinate with customers and other Yello teams to exchange information to complete the set-up and update process.
- Manage relationships with our partners, including preparing their contracts, coordinating their activities and communicating with them.
- Prepare, update and distribute sales presentations, offers, sell sheets, price lists, and other sales collateral materials to our sales team and partners.
- Work with our leadership team, partners and sales team on planning, attending and tracking of our events and communications, including social networks.
- Develop and maintain project logs and reporting for the leadership team and sales department.
- Update and maintain internal lists of targets, clients and projects, using PipeDrive and Excel.
- Compile and report on monthly and yearly sales numbers.
- Manage the participation in tradeshows helping with overall preparation (marketing collateral, logistics) and follow-up (travel required).
- Help the Yello teams in sending out and managing terminals and track their status and locations.
- Monitor billing, payments and loan agreements.
- Full and demonstrable professional proficiency in both spoken and written English (TOEIC 900+ level).
- Team spirit, flexibility, results-oriented (with ability to prioritize and communicate), ready to do whatever it takes (WIT).
- High-energy and energizing personality.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience and demonstrable success in sales or sales administration.
- University degree.
- Strong and creative Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Hands-on self-starter with outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Initiative and desire to continuously improve processes and performance.
Upper range, depending on profile; frequent and extended travel, stocks, based on performance..
- If you do not have full professional proficiency in both spoken and written English (TOEIC 900+ level or equivalent) or if you have less than three years of proven work experience and demonstrable success in sales or sales administration, then please do not apply, because unfortunately, we will not be able to consider your application.
- Only candidates from the Paris region (or willing to move here) and with a valid work permit need to apply. We cannot consider applications without a valid work permit.
To apply, please send an email with both a motivational cover letter and your CV to: email@example.com